This template for After Effects includes a realistic opening and closing curtain animation. You can easily insert your text or graphics onto the stage behind the curtain, and even onto the curtain itself. The curtain is made entirely in After Effects, so everything can be customized. Convenient slider controls allow you to quickly customize the scene and the look of the curtain.
With fluid curtain movement, a velvet texture, spotlights, a 3D stage, and 3D seating, this animation has everything you need to make a dramatic and realistic opening curtain intro.
- Compatible with Adobe After Effects, versions CS5 and all later versions (including Creative Cloud)
- Drumroll and music from preview video are not included
- No third-party plugins required
- Comps are 1920x1080
- Instructions are inside the template (there is no video tutorial).
- This template has been universalized, so it will work in After Effects running in any language.
The Opening Curtain template is not a plugin. It's an Adobe After Effects project file, commonly known as a "template" because the work is already done and the user needs only to make their own adjustments. This template is compatible with version CS5 as well as all later versions of After Effects.
The Opening Curtain template contains copyrighted intellectual property. The sharing or online posting of project files with or for anyone other than a client is prohibited. See the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Positive and/or negative feedback is appreciated. Use the contact page to send me a message.