IRIS lets you easily create realistic and striking eye animations in Adobe After Effects. Included are ten high-resolution eyes, which you can customize to design endless varieties of eyeball and iris effects.
Easy-to-use slider controls let you animate the eye movement, eye color, iris pattern, pupil dilation, lighting, reflection and more.
The eye is one of the most beautiful symbols of humanity and the natural world, and IRIS recreates it with this fun, simple-to-use, eye-popping effect!
- 10 unique eye comps - Includes human, cat, cartoon, bloodshot, and cyborg eyes.
- Easy customization - Convenient slider controls for customizing and animating the eyes.
- Reflections - 23 images to use as the reflection in the eye (or import your own photo or footage)
- Everything is made entirely in After Effects - so everything can be customized (no plugins used)
- Compatible with Adobe After Effects, versions CS5 and all later versions (including Creative Cloud). Works with PC or Mac. No plugins required.
- Comps are 1920x1080.
- Effects include the iris and eyeball, as seen in the preview video. Eyelids and eyelashes are not included.
- IRIS uses the CC Sphere effect, which is a 2D effect that simulates 3D. If you create a 3D scene with a camera and lights, the eyes will not behave as true 3D objects.
- This template has been universalized, meaning it will work with After Effects running in any language.
- If needed, you can follow the suggestions on the Render Tips Page to improve the speed of this template.
- Music in preview video not included.
The IRIS template is not a plugin. It's an Adobe After Effects project file, commonly known as a "template" because the work is already done and the user needs only to make their own adjustments and render. This template is compatible with version CS5 as well as all later versions of After Effects.
Because the IRIS template contains copyrighted intellectual property, the sharing or online posting of project files with or for anyone other than a client is prohibited. See the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Positive and/or negative feedback is appreciated. Use the contact page to send me a message.