The Grunge Effects template for After Effects converts your video footage into a stylized collage of dirty textures. The end result is an animated work of art with a grunge flavor. It's a unique and striking look that is sure to make an impression in your videos.
Included are five customizable presets, So you can just drop in your footage and render. Or, easily create your own filthy grunge effect by choosing textures from the included texture libary, or by using your own photos. All effects can be customized with easy-to-use slider controls.
These same grunge effects are included in the Creation Art Effects template, which contains 40 unique art effects.
- Compatible with Adobe After Effects, versions CS5 and all later versions (including Creative Cloud). Works on both Mac and PC. No plugins required.
- Comps are HD, 1920x1080, but any resolution is possible (by changing resolution of comps, precomps, and solid layers).
- The effects in the demo videos have a reduced frame rate because of the Stop Motion Effect settings for each effect. The Stop Motion Effect is optional, and completely customizable.
- Follow the suggestions on the Render Tips Page to optimize the speed of this template.
- This template has been universalized, meaning it will work with After Effects running in any language.
- Music and footage placeholders in demo video are not included.
- The file size is 408 MB. Please allow plenty of time when downloading the file.
The Grunge Effects template is not a plugin. It's an Adobe After Effects project file, commonly known as a "template" because the work is already done and the user needs only to insert their footage and make their own adjustments. This template is compatible with version CS5 as well as all later versions of After Effects.
Because the Grunge Effects template contains copyrighted intellectual property in the form of its code and textures, the sharing or online posting of project files with or for anyone other than a client is prohibited. See the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Positive and/or negative feedback is appreciated. Use the contact page to send me a message.