Creation Glitch Effects for After Effects is a collection of 200+ video effects, audio effects, stock footage clips, and transitions that immitate damaged or corrupt digital video. It's perfect for creating glitch art, or for video or film editors who need authentic-looking effects and total control over their look, behavior, and timing.
For the editor in a hurry, simply drop in your footage and immediately export any of the 19 glitch-look presets. Or, build your own unique glitch-look by combining any of the glitch effects. Every detail can be customized with convenient, easy-to-use slider controls.
46 Video Glitch Effects
Skipping, freezing, RGB split, time jitter, pixel stretch, digital noise, and much more! Effects are easy to apply and totally customizable. Use one, or combine effects for a unique glitch that totally destroys your footage (or just adds a subtle kink - it's up to you!)
40 Audio Glitch Effects
Over five minutes of glitchy, ear-splitting sound effects that you can add to your glitched-up footage. Also included are glitchy-sounding effects for screwing up the audio in your footage.
19 Glitch-Look Presets
Don't have time to build your own glitch-look? The 19 presets combine mutliple effects into a unique glitch-look. Control the intensity of the combined effects with a single slider control. Just drop in your footage and the presets are ready to go.
81 Glitchy Transition Effects
Dozens of glitch transitions with sound effects for the cuts in your video. Easily extend durations and combine multiple transition FX on a single cut.
16 Stock Footage Clips
Almost 3 minutes of loopable video files of digital and analog static. Edit them into your video, or composite them over your footage for a quick glitch-look.
Digital Static Generator
If the stock footage clips don't have what you need, create your own custom glitch static using the Digital Static Generator. Through customization and blending modes, endless looks can be achieved. Or, use any of the nine finished digital static presets.
Control the intensity of glitches & presets with a single slider control3>
- Compatible with Adobe After Effects, versions CS3 and all later versions (including Creative Cloud). Works with both Mac and PC. No plugins required.
- Comps are HD 1920x1080.
- If needed, follow the suggestions on the Render Tips Page to improve the speed of this template.
- The Datamosh effect in this template is a transition effect which affects approximately 4 seconds of video. It's possible to adjust the time if you're experienced in AE, but it's quite a bit of work. However, there is a Datamosh preset which combines 5 successive datamosh transitions, one after the other. The timing of these can NOT be changed. Note that the datamosh effect takes several minutes to set up, and you will need to watch the Datamosh video tutorial to use it effectively. DISCLAIMER: this is merely an effect that mimics datamoshing. It is not real datamoshing and is not a perfect reproduction. Watch the examples in the Datamosh video tutorial to see if it suits your purposes.
- This template has been "Universalized", so it will work in After Effects running in any language. In the .zip file that you download, you will find two project files. Non-English users should open the project named "Creation Glitch Effects Universal.aep". This universalized version is only compatible with After Effects versions CS5 and up. English users can use either project file.
- All glitch effects and audio effects in the demo video are created using the template. Music, text comps, and footage placeholders from the demo video are NOT included.
- The total file size is 325 MB. Please allow yourself enough time when downloading.
Creation Glitch Effects is not a plugin. It is an Adobe After Effects project file, commonly known as a "template" because the work is already done and the user needs only to make their own adjustments.
Creation Effects owns the copyright for all effects in this template. The sharing or online posting of project files with or for anyone other than a client is prohibited. See the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Positive and negative feedback is appreciated. Use the contact page to send me a message.
See a review of this product by Eva Productions, HERE.
If you came from the YouTube link, here is your Quicktime movie (24MB). If clicking doesn't start the download, then right-click the link and choose to save the file to your hard drive.